- 15 meses
- Prestação de Serviços
- Período Integral
This is a REMOTE Opportunity
• Analyze and program algorithmic trading strategies as well as develop electronic trading applications and trading tools.
• Responsible for gathering futures exchange market data and developing electronic trading models using derivative theory and quantitative research methods.
• Develop mathematical models for both linear and non-linear financial valuations as well as risk management, by analyzing exchange systems behavior.
• Be responsible for developing software applications and quantitative tools for trading using statistical analyst methods.
• Gain knowledge of financial markets. Use statistical techniques to develop factors used in trading methods, future pricing, and risk management.
• Develop hedging algorithms that can be employed and strategies to calculate optimal hedging products based on utility.
• Design, test, and optimize trading strategies using simulation algorithms.
• Work in computer program languages such as Python, C++ in Linux, VBA, Excel, and MATLAB as well as apply knowledge to volatile modeling, Black-Scholes pricing, factor models, and derivative theory.
• Applicant must possess a Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in a STEM, Financial Mathematics, Finance, or related field and 3 years of professional experience as a Trader or related role.
• 3 years of experience in developing electronic trading applications and trading tools.
• 3 years of experience in analyzing and programming algorithmic trading strategies.
• 3 years of experience in derivatives theory and quantitative research methods.
• 3 years of experience in statistical analysis methods.
• 2 years of experience in profitable systematic futures trading.
• 3 years of experience in Python, R, VBA, Excel, and MATLAB.