- 19 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
The Treasury manager is responsible for all cash related transactions including the management of financial risk. Main
duty is to manage day-to-day operations to meet all financial obligations of the organization, while standardizing processes, ensuring proper segregation of duties in the processes, and overseeing long term financial strategy for the
On the Finance team you will be responsible for the following but not restricted:
1. Responsible for Cash management operations & intercompany settlements;
2. Company accounts payables and accounts receivables supervision;
3. Responsible for the accounting of Fx and hedging variances/results and analyse P&L variances;
4. Analyse and select most appropriate short-term risk-free cash investments for in-country overnight excess cash.
5. Manage banking relationships and communication with govt. authorities (ie. Central bank, tax authorities),
maintaining regulatory body requirements.
· Finance, Economics or Accounting degree ;
· 10 years’ experience in Treasury operations and minimum 3 years’ experience in Treasury management position;
· Cash management (incl. Fx settling), hedging and financing operations experience.
· Intermediate English is a must.
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us! If you are this person, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
To learn more about us, check our website: https://trident-energy.com.br/
We encourage PCDs to apply to any of our positions!
- decision making
- analytical thinking
- work under pressure