Senior Turbo Machinery Engineer
- 16 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
- Exclusiva para PCD
The Senior Turbo Machinery Engineer will assist onshore e offshore team on daily activities, ensures follow up the maintenance of all Turbo Machineries in all assets.
On the Maintenance team you will be responsible for the following but not restricted:
1. Technically support the operations area for maintenance and performance evaluation of the turbo machinery and associated equipment of platforms such as gas turbines, gas compressors and gearboxes;
2. Support to address failures during operation of Turbo Machinery acting as focal point with main providers;
3. Prepare scopes of work and manage simple modifications ensuring they are correctly engineered, documented and reported and that all maintenance activities/modifications are implemented in accordance with standards and regulation and correctly closed-out within schedule and budget;
4. Technical support to buyers in relation to purchases, specifications and possible suppliers for the main activities related to equipment and maintenance in general;
5. Ensure equipment overhaul quality in suppliers through workshop visits during the repair phase as well as being able to witness performance and acceptance tests at the workshop site;
6. Provide technical support in the development of MOCs (Management of Change) and RCA (Root Cause Analysis);
· BSc. in Mechanical Engineer with sense of method, rigor and organizational skills;
· MSc. in Engineering Field will be a plus;
· 10 -15 years of experience with Turbo Machinery in Oil & Gas industry and Maintenance field;
· Experience with planning & controlling maintenance overhauls and/or modification projects;
· Experience with hydraulic Systems HP;
· Knowledge of Project Management;
· Knowledge of maintenance methodologies (Reliability Centered Maintenance and Condition Base Maintenance);
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
· Knowledge of CMMS (SAP) and Inventory Management;
· Fluent in English & Portuguese language mandatory.
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature
fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us! If you are this person, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
To learn more about us, check our website: https://trident-energy.com.br/
We encourage PCDs to apply to any of our positions!
- Analytical Thinking
- Decision making
- Open minded and ready to challenge the industry
- Time management