Senior Subsea Integrity Engineer
- 18 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
The Senior Subsea Integrity Engineer will provide technical and operational support on the subsea wells integrity activities such as: procedures construction, supervision of operations, RA/MOC follow up and compliance with SGSS and HSE standards.
Offshore visits will be required once per month.
The Senior Subsea Integrity Engineer will be responsible (but not restricted) to:
1. Develop and execute procedures to test/monitor subsea wells;
2. Support the regulatory Compliance(SGIP, SGSS, SGSO);
3. Attend internal and external audits;
4. Work with well intervention rotators on surface systems.
1. Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Petroleum engineering;
2. Experience in the O&G industry with old subsea equipments(Xtree) and all the operating concept;
3. Fluent written and oral communication in English and portuguese.
4. Good knowledge of xtree design and field experience with the equipment.
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us!
Are you this person? If yes, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
We encourage PCDs to apply to this position!
PS: Before apply to this position, please make sure your profile is aligned with the requirements.
PS: Before apply to this position, make sure your profile is aligned with the requirements.
- self motivation
- team player