- 16 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
he Metering Engineer will be responsible of metering equipments and systems, ensuring its performance as per design and regulatory condition
The job holder will report to the Metering Lead and place of work is in Downtown, Rio de Janeiro.
Offshore visits can be required.
The main responsabilities(but not restricted) of this positions are:
- Meet and comply with Company’s Management, HSE and Compliance policies;
- Provide technical support to the onshore and offshore metering team;
- Check production reports and perform a critical analysis to identify potential deviations;
- Ensure the metering equipment, and its associate systems, to work as per design conditions;
- Provide weekly reports related to metering activities.
- Coordinate with other departments the required actions to maintain the flow of activities and meet the time, scope and cost targets;
- Documents management related to the area.
1. Engineering degree;
2. Experience in the O&G industry with Metering management systems and attending audits.
3.Knowledge on instrumentation design and principals;
3. Advanced English;
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us!
Are you this person? If yes, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
We encourage PCDs to apply to this position!
PS: Before apply to this position, please make sure your profile is aligned with the requirements.
- team player
- self motivated