Maintenance Planner (Offshore)
- 18 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
The Offshore Maintenance Planner will be responsible for all the scheduling, planning, progress and reporting of the preventive and corrective maintenance onboard platform.
On the Maintenance team you will be responsible for the following but not restricted:
1. Issue, analyse, consolidate, monitor, and disseminate reports, indicators, presentations, spreadsheets, minutes, and external letters;
2. Plan and expedite onboard maintenance planning and scheduling processes;
3. Create, modify, plan, track and analyse service notes and orders in SAP or other planning systems;
4. Update orders with transportation information and service scheduling requirements and carry out the necessary checks according to specific process flows;
5. Perform loading, updating, and checking of data in spreadsheets, systems and portals;
6. Perform, analyse, and control scheduling reports (inspection, painting and manufacturing)
· BSc or equivalent in a technical discipline or appropriate experience;
· 5+ years’ practical, relevant, and progressive experience in in planning of projects in Oil & Gas;
· Basic/Intermediate English;
Trident Energy do Brasil is
an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us! If you are this person, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
To learn more about us, check our website: https://trident-energy.com.br/
We encourage PCDs to apply to any of our positions!