Junior Machinery Lubricant Engineer
- 19 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
The Junior Machinery Lubricant Engineer is responsible for Implementing and following the machinery lubricant program.
On the Maintenance team you will be responsible for the following but not restricted:
1. Extract from SAP list of machines requiring oil sample.
2. Discuss with Lubrax about sampling frequency advises.
3. Define procedure and workflow.
4. Review the list of all lubricants, remove old references, wrong measurement units.
5. Create dashboard for lubricant stock monitoring and define min/max based on last year consumptions
and Lubrax average delivery time.
· Bsc or Msc end of cycle chemical engineering or mechanical engineering.
· Portuguese native with good skills in English.
· Strong interpersonal skills, as well as ability to work in a team environment.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Basic notions of process plant (Process Flow Diagrams, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams)
· Computer skills: Excellent knowledge of Excel (solver and VBA) and SAP will be a plus.
· Basic knowledge of lubrification and rotating equipment.
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us! If you are this person, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
To learn more about us, check our website: https://trident-energy.com.br/
We encourage PCDs to apply to any of our positions!
- analytical thinking
- hands-on person