- 16 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
The Fabrication Coordinator is responsible for Coordination of the fabrication scope between operational stakeholders
to ensure technical assistance, prioritization of operation safety, asset availability and regulation compliance. Definition and improvement of the fabrication strategy and ensure delivery of piping, equipment and structures to producing offshore fields.
On the Integrity and Fabrication team you will be responsible for the following but not restricted:
1. Coordinate all interfaces with offshore team, integrity and maintenance departments to execute fabrication scope.
2. Coordinate fabrication orders with subcontractors to define priorities, to meet deadlines and quality objectives.
3. Provide troubleshooting engineering and fabrication support for offshore systems such as piping, valve systems,
vessels and structures;
4. Control fabrication costs, forecast and prepare budgets.
• Master of Science Degree in Mechanical, Process, Material or Production Engineering, or equivalent, with minimum 10 years relevant experience in the offshore energy industry with exposure to fabrication projects for piping and structural components for production systems;
• Advanced knowledge of fabrication management processes means and methods;
• Expert knowledge of manufacturing products and techniques, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards in the offshore energy industry (API, DNV, AWS, ASME, NR-13, etc.);
• Knowledge in project management;
• Knowledge in oil and gas process facilities and topside equipment used in the industry.
• Fluent in Portuguese and English language.
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us! If you are this person, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
To learn more about us, check our website: https://trident-energy.com.br/
We encourage PCDs to apply to any of our positions!
- curiosity & motivation
- organized and rigorous approach to work
- planning and anticipation
- available to visits to construction yards
- available to visits to offshore platforms