Decommissioning Wells Lead
- 18 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
The Decommissioning Wells Lead will lead the wells operations, specially operations related to subsea wells abandonment and represent the Company in all wells related activities required to drill, evaluate, and complete a well. The job holder will be supervising the offshore contractors work and guarantee the deliveries with safety and quality.
Offshore visits may be required during operations.
1. Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering degree;
2. Valid IWCF certification;
3. Solid technical knowldge on Well Engineering and abadonment scope of work and regulation;
4. Previous experience as Rig Superintendent and managing projects from the design thru execution;
5. Experience in managing completion and well operations from a floating unit to interface with subsea infrastructure;
6. Fluent English.
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize
mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us!
Are you this person? If yes, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
We encourage PCDs to apply to this position!
PS: Before apply to this position, please make sure your profile is aligned with the requirements.
- work under pressure
- self motivation
- critical thinking