Decommissioning Subsea Engineer
- 18 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
The Decommissioning Subsea Engineer will be in charge of developing subsea engineering needs related to flow lines/ subsea equipment decommissioning and systems associated of flowlines.
The job holder will be focused on subsea architecture design and intervention review and preparation of solutions to support decommissioning campaign and will be involved at both pre-and post-contract stages of all business tendered or passing through business.
Offshore visits may be required.
1. Engineering degree;
2. Previous exposure to subsea intervention work, familiar with work class ROV operations and associated standards ROV tools.
3. Solid knowledge of Subsea System (Flowlines, Umbilicals and etc) in deep water projects and in all phases such as design, tender, contruction, testing and installation;
3. Fluent English;
4. Experience in O&G Industry.
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us!
Are you this person? If yes, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
We encourage PCDs to apply to this position!
PS: Before apply to this position, please make sure your profile is aligned with the requirements.
- ability to work under pressure
- team player
- hands on
- self motivation
- focus on details