Asset Operations Engineer
- 16 meses
- Período Integral
- Rio de Janeiro, RJ (Presencial)
The Asset Operations Engineer will assist the offshore team on their daily activities to ensure safe and efficient delivery of production.
The job holder will act as a multidisciplinary focal point for the OIM queries to ensure all priorities are followed and emergencies are tackled, will be in charge of the follow up of internal site projects of the platforms, support MOC, technical and HSE Teams to ensure no deadlines will be overdue.
Regular offshore visits will be required offshore facilities in order to fully understand the process, bottlenecks, and challenges of the platform.
- BSc or MSc Petroleum , Mechanical, Chemical or Processing Engineering;
- Offshore previous experience is a nice to have;
- Fluent English;
- Knowledge of the following fields: Physics, fluids mechanics, mechanical engineering, O&G processes, well production troubleshooting and analyses.
- Excel advanced - VBA or Pyton is a plus.
- Experience in reading technical drawing such as: P&IDs, PFDs, isometrics, etc.
Trident Energy do Brasil is an Oil and Gas production company focused on the redevelopment of mature fields, which has one of the most experienced teams in the sector, with a vast technical and operational knowledge to modernize mature assets and increase the production of latent reserves.
We are a young and growing company that love what we do and are driven by the challenge to go further. All of this is guided by the safety of our employees, respect for authorities, the environment, and the communities where
we work. We are looking for talents that shares the same purpose and that wants to write a story with us!
Are you this person? If yes, come to be part of our team to #rocktherocks with us!
We encourage PCDs to apply to this position!
PS: Before apply to this position, please make sure your profile is aligned with the requirements.
- critical thinking
- hands on
- hability to work under pressure
- self motivation
- resourceful and inventive